- 1 lb couscous
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil "Oriviera Bio"
- 2 medium sized carrots cut in cubes
- ½ cup sweet green peas
- ½ cup sweet corn
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped (optional)
- Cook the couscous in salted water according to the pack instructions.
- Drain it then mix it with extra virgin olive oil "Oriviera Bio".
- Meanwhile, boil the carrots and the green peas for 2-3mins in slightly salted water.
- Rinse with cold water and put aside to drain. Add vegetables, parsley and mint to the couscous and mix.
- Serve warm or cold.