- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil "Oriviera Bio"
- 1 ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black (and extra to garnish)
- 3 tomatoes cut into quarters
- ¼ red onion, sliced in rings
- ½ cucumber coarsely chopped (half-moon shaped)
- ½ green pepper
- 4 oz (120g) feta cheese cut into small cubes
- 16 olives
- Put olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano in a small bowl with a screw-type lid and shake to mix.
- Put the salad ingredients in a large bowl. Pour the dressing on the salad and stir gently just before serving.
- Serve the salad with a bit of freshly ground black pepper sprinkled on top.