- 250 g rice
- 1 onion
- Thyme, rosemary
- 75 cl broth
- 10 cl of white wine
- 200g of mushrooms
- 20 g parmesan
- 3 tablespoons cream
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil "Oriviera Bio"
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Melt it in a large pan with some olive oil.
- Add the rice and leave it a few minutes. Pour the white wine and cook over medium heat until it is absorbed.
- Add the mushrooms cut into small pieces and the herbs.
- Continue cooking, adding the hot broth. Let the rice absorb it before adding more. Stir often.
- When the rice is cooked, add the Parmesan and cream, mix well and serve hot.