- 12 large bread slices
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tomato
- 30g arugula
- 200 g of chicken
- 6 eggs
- 20g butter
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 1 tsp. of mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and slice the onions. Rinse the tomatoes, remove the seeds and cut into small dice.
- Mix these ingredients with the beaten eggs. Add salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and cook 2 large omelets with the previous preparation.
- Rinse arugula. Toast the bread lightly and brush with a little mustard.
- Grill the chicken.
- Place 1 slice of bread on one layer of omelette, one layer of grilled chicken and arugula. Repeat layers and place one last slice of bread. Hold it with a toothpick.
- With a large knife, remove the crusts and slice the sandwich diagonally. Serve quickly.