- 200g rice vermicelli
- 400g cooked prawns
- 2 onions
- A small green pepper
- A small red pepper
- A small cucumber
- Two thai basil sprigs
- Fresh coriander
- A tablespoon of olive oil "Oriviera Bio"
- Boil the rice vermicelli into a very hot water for a minute.
- When they are al dente, drain and cut them with scissors in a bowl.
- Slice very thinly the peppers, the onions, the cucumber and the herbs. Mix all with noodles, add the shrimp.
- In a ramekin , mix the ingredients with olive oil and sauce (Lemon juice, fish sauce, sugar) and pour over salad.
- Mix well and serve immediately!