For the dough :
- 200 g flour
- 2 eggs
For the filling :
- 250g ricotta
- 40g grated parmesan
- 8 dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato"
- 3 thin slices of Parma ham or prosciutto
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- Prepare the dough by kneading well flour and eggs and let sit in the fridge for 1/2 hour.
- Cut the dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato" and ham into small pieces.
- Chop the basil.
- Mix all teh stuffing ingredients. There is no need to salt, tomatoes, ham and parmesan are already salted.
- Roll out the dough very thinly, do not hesitate to flour often prevent sticking. With a rolling mill, it's easier...
- In the end, you have to have two identical rectangles of dough. Add small piles of stuffing evenly arranged on one of the two rectangles.
- Brush water around each pile and place over the second rectangle.
- With a pastry wheel, cut each ravioli.
- Cook in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.