- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry yeast
- 300 g flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 75 g of salami
- 50 g ricotta
- 125 g of mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- Salt and pepper
- Dissolve the sugar in 12 ounces of hot water, add the yeast and let stand 10 to 15 minutes in a warm place.
- Place the flour on the work surface, make a well in the center and put some oil, salt and dissolved yeast.
- Mix together with your fingers to form a smooth paste. Knead for about 10 minutes.
- To obtain a smooth and elastic dough. Place the dough in a bowl.
- Cover it with a damp cloth and let stand for 3 hours in a warm place, free from drafts, until it has doubled in size.
- When the dough has risen, heat the oven to 240°C. Cut the salami into cubes of about l cm.
- Mash the ricotta with a fork, grate the mozzarella. Mix the diced salami and cheese with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Flour the work surface and spread out dough into a disk from 25 to 28 cm in diameter and 5 mm thick.
- Brush it with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Remove the liner on one half of the disk of dough leaving 2,5 cm free edge.
- Fold the other half over the garnished portion to form a half-moon. Close the edge by pressing it with your fingers and then with a fork.
- Brush the calzone with olive oil.