- 1 instant yeast
- 400 ml of warm water
- 1 teaspoo of sugar
- And two half c . a teaspoon of salt
- 60 ml olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 700 gr flour
For the filling:
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- ¼ onion, cut into thin slices
- Some fresh rosemary
- In the bowl of a blender, place sugar water and yeast, let stand 5 minutes maximum.
- Add the oil, salt, and ¾ of the amount of flour, and mix slowly, until the dough is formed.
- Place your dough in a well oiled baking pan and spread well your dough evenly.
- Cover the dough with a clean tea towel and place in a hot oven off until it doubles in volume.
- Remove your plate now turn the oven to 180 degrees time to garnish the Focaccia.