- 500 g of thawed seafood cocktail
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 can of tomato paste
- 100 g of fresh cream
- 350 g of spaghetti
- Boil 3 liters of salted water.
- Saute seafood in a pan with olive oil "Soleil de Carthage". Add a glass of white wine, cut the garlic clove into pieces.
- Pepper and cook at least 5 minutes over low heat.
- Cook the spaghetti (the time is indicated on the package).
- Add to the pan the tomato paste and 100g of fresh cream. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Finally, drain the spaghetti, pour into the pan, stir and serve hot.