Olive oil grilled vegetables
- 2 eggplants
- 4 zucchinis
- 1 red pepper (or yellow)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 cl of olive oil "Oriviera Bio"
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt (not required)
- Place the garlic in garlic press to obtain a gralic purée.
- Add olive oil "Oriviera Bio" in a bowl.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and set aside.
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices (2-3 mm).
- Cut the zucchini in the same way, but if possible in thinner slices (with a peeler is ideal).
- Cut the peppers into quarters.
- Place the peppers in "grill" oven, in order to remove the skin.
- Once peeled, cut into thin strips and set aside.
- In a nonstick pan, without fat, toast each slice of eggplant and zucchini, only one side.
- The slice must have some grilled spots.
- Gradually, as the eggplant and zucchini are roasted: Arrange them in layers in a serving dish, alternating with a few strips of pepper, and some features of the olive oil mixture "Oriviera Bio" / garlic / vinegar.
- Finish by pouring the rest of the olive oil mixture "Oriviera Bio" / garlic / vinegar (if any remain).
- Serve immediately, with a good toast.