Chicken and vegetables couscous
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 cubes of chicken bouillon
- 750ml water
- 400g of couscous grain
- 1 small can of chickpeas (drained weight 265g)
- 2 merguez
- 3 turnips
- 3 fresh carrots
- 3 courgettes
- 2 onions
- 1 celery
- 2 cloves
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 1 teaspoon of mixed 4 spices
- In a casserole containing the olive oil "Soleil de Carthage", fry the chicken and sausages with onions over high heat about 5 minutes.
- Wash vegetables. Peel them except the courgette and cut into sections.
- Add the vegetables and the chickpeas to the chicken, pour the water and bouillon cubes and spices.
- Bring to the boil, cover and simmer about 40 minutes.
- Prepare couscous according to the manual to accompany your meats and vegetables.