Bread with rosemary and olive oil
- 1kg flour
- 430 ml water
- 60g of olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 50g of Yeast
- 20g of salt
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Weigh ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in the food processor except salt.
- Start mixing.
- Add salt.
- Remove the dough from the processor.
- Let rise for 30 minutes under a plastic.
- Fold the dough and let rise a second time 30 minutes.
- Divide into 3 format.
- Let rise one last time for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 200 ° C (with steam), cooking time 30-35 min +/-.
- Remove from oven