Orange and olive oil cake
- 120g caster sugar
- 190 gr flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 90 gr of fresh cream
- 80 ml olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 1 packet of yeast
- Zest of 3 small oranges and juice of one orange
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- In a bowl, mix the zest and orange juice with the olive oil "Soleil de Carthage", sugar and cream.
- Beat the eggs, whisking very gently.
- Gently fold the flour mixture/yeast with circular movements from the bottom up.
- Pour batter into a cake pan, buttered and floured 30 cm in length.
- Bake about 45 minutes. Watch the cooking, it can be shorter or longer depending on your oven.
- When it is warm, unmold and let cool.