Burgers with dried tomatoes, goat cheese and arugula
- 600g (1 1/3 lb) ground beef
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Chopped onion
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) Dried rosemary
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- 4 small grain breads
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) unripened goat cheese, softened
- 8 pieces of dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato"
- 250 ml (1 cup) arugula
- Preheat medium-high grill or oven to 210°C (425°F).
- In a bowl, mix all the burger ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture into four and form patties.
- Place on grill or on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in center of oven. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
- Warm breads, spreads the portion of goat cheese bottom, top of the patty, and then dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato" and arugula.