Tagliatelle with dried tomatoes and chili
A classic from Italian cuisine.
- 500g tagliatelle
- 1 jar of dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato"
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 chili pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 cl of tomato sauce and a small can of tomato paste
- Rosemary , bay leaves, oregano, basil and thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil "Oriviera Bio"
- Peel the onion and garlic, chop everything finely including the pepper.
- Heat the olive oil "Oriviera Bio", throw in the onions, minced garlic and pepper, and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato" and herbs, mix well and cook for another 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add the sauce and tomato paste and half a glass of water if the sauce is too thick.
- Cook for 20 minutes and during that time, cook the pasta.
- Serve with a little parmesan.