Avocado with shrimp and sundried tomatoes
- 3 avocados
- 240g of prawns cooked and peeled
- 6 petals of dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato"
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons of cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lemon
- Cut the lemon in half.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit and rub with half of a lemon.
- In a bowl, juice the other half of lemon, the dried diced tomatoes, a teaspoon of paprika, the cream, the shrimps , salt, pepper and mix well.
- Fill in the avocados and garnish with cherry tomatoes.