- 1 pizza dough
- 1 egg
- 1 ball of buffalo mozzarella
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cream
- 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
- 3 slices of Parma ham
- Sun dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato"
- 1 dash of olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- Basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 240°C.
- Rework a little the dough before spreading.
- Let it stand for another 15 minutes under a damp cloth.
- Spread it again to its final size and if possible let it rest for another 15 minutes.
- Beat the egg with the cream, the Parmesan cheese and mozzarella (cut into small cubes).
- Spread this mixture over the dough and bake for 8 minutes.
- Finally add the sliced Parma ham, the sun dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato" and sprinkle with basil.