Pumpkin & Tomato Gratin
- Pumpkin : 1/4
- Dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato" : 6
- Grated cheese : 100g
- Cumin : 0.5 of teaspoon
- "Soleil de Carthage" olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the pumpkin, cut into small cubes and place them in a steamer basket.
- Place the basket on a saucepan, fill the half of it with water, cover and cook until the pumpkin is tender.
- Preheat the oven.
- Grease a baking dish.
- Put the pumpkin cubes in the dish. Salt and pepper, sprinkle with cumin.
- Place the dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato" over and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake and broil.
- Serve straight from the oven with a green salad and olive oil "Soleil de Carthage" dressing.