- 2 chicken cutlets
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil "Soleil de Carthage"
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 100g of raisins
- 5 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Soak the raisins in a bowl of boiling water.
- Cut the chicken cutlets into small pieces and place them in a shallow baking dish.
- Add soy sauce and a teaspoon of brown sugar and stir. Then cover with plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge a few hours.
- In a pan, pour "Soleil de Carthage" olive oil and fry the chicken over high heat.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and a teaspoon of brown sugar. Stir. Then add some water and let cook over low heat 15 minutes.
- Pour into the pan drained raisins and mix. Simmer 5 minutes over low heat. Serve immediately.