A delicious summer recipe!
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 eggplant
- 1 green pepper and 1 red
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Bay leaves
- Olive Oil "Le soleil de Carthage"
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and cut the zucchini, the eggplant, the green pepper and red pepper into medium-sized cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, and slice the onion.
- In a pan, pour a little olive "Le soleil de Carthage" oil and fry one after the other various vegetables for 5 minutes.
- Start with peppers and eggplant, zucchini and finally onions and tomatoes than you will cook together.
- After cooking the vegetables, add them all with the tomatoes and onions, reduce the heat and mix.
- Add thyme, rosemary and bay leaves, salt and pepper, then cover to simmer for 40 minutes, stirring regularly.
- About 10 minutes before the end of cooking, add the two mashed garlic cloves and season again.