Dried tomatoes mini pie
- 250 g flour
- 150 g butter
- some salt
- 3 tablespoons of cold water
- 1 egg yolk (for browning)
- 200g ricotta
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- Some dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato"
- 2 tablespoons of basil
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare the dough :
- Put the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Mix well, add the butter and mix with your fingertips until a sandy texture.
- Add cold water to form a dough ball. Cover it with a platic wap and let it chill for at least one hour in the refrigerator.
- You can prepare the dough the day before if you wish.
- Prepare the filling :
- Combine the ricotta, the egg, Parmesan cheese, basil and the dried tomatoes "Sol Tomato" finely chopped. Salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Roll the pastry thinly and cut out circles with a diameter of 10 cm using a cookie cutter or a glass. Fill in one half of the circle with a spoon of filling and close well.
- Brush the mini pie lightly with the egg yolk wash and bake for about 20 minutes.