Shrimp with olive oil
- 1 lb peeled and de-veined shrimp
- 1 chopped onion
- ½ lb washed mushroom
- 1 sliced carrot
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup of olive oil "Le Soleil de Carthage" or "Oriviera Bio"
- 2 diced tomatoes (1 cup)
- 1 large potato, diced, salt to taste
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup hot water
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a pan, put the "Le Soleil de Carthage" or "Oriviera Bio" olive oil and the onion. Cook for about 3 minutes over medium heat. Add garlic and the shrimp. Cook for about 2 minutes and add the potato, the carrot and mushrooms. Cook in medium heat for about 4-5 minutes. Then add the tomatoes, salt and hot water.
- Bring to boil and switch to low heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with black pepper and garnish with parsley if desired.