- 4 lettuce leaves (Romaine lettuce) washed, drained and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tomatoe, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 2 green onions or ½ red / white onion, sliced
- 5 small radish sliced in circles
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil "Oriviera Bio"
- ½ tsp vinegar
- 1 spoon lemon juice
- ½ tsp dried mint or 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- In a salad plate, put the salad ingredients and pour the dressing on top. Then, mix the whole together.
- This Mediterranean salad goes well with meat dishes.
Note: make sure to prepare your salad maximum 30mins before serving because the chopped vegetables once in contact with fresh air take 30mins to start losing vitamins especially vitamin C.